Summer Jar Wrap by Stacy Croninger
- light blue polka dot cardstock from Summer Fun
- 1 – stars on dark blue background border strip from Summer Fun
- 1 – Border Maker System and Star Party Design Cartridge (or cartridge of choice)
Note: Star Party Design Cartridge available mid- to late-August.
- Cut 3″ x 12″ rectangle from light blue polka dot cardstock.
- Punch border on long sides of cardstock; adhere around jar.
- Wrap jute around jar twice, knot, and trim (leave long tails to tie on star).
- Trim star from stars with dark blue background border strip; punch hole and tie to jar with jute. Note: Place a battery-operated tea light in jar for a festive centerpiece or fill with candy or treats as a unique gift.
Also — Don’t forget we’ve got a special going on this month only where you can get $500 in points to use for publishing Heritage Makers projects or purchase other Youngevity and Our Memories for Life products for just $399.99! Don’t miss this great deal that only occurs once in a blue moon!