Turbo Pain Relief Cream
Directions: Mix ingredients together and apply to effected areas 2-3 times a day. Oils will eventually break down the cream and become a liquid substance, so this cream should only be mixed when a need arises and should be used over the course of 7-10 days.
The Livinity RELIEF is an excellent product to assist with those aches and pains.
- A Fast Acting Deep Penetrating gel that is easy to use with a pleasant peppermint smell. Inflamation and swelling are more than likely the cause of that frustrating ache…
- the trademarked ingredients in Livinity RELIEF have reduced swelling 98% compared with Ibuprofen at 27%.
- Relieves pain in 5 to 15 minutes. Supports Joint Health.
- This is the only anti-inflammatory gel that blocks COX-2 5-lipoxygenase and 12- lipoxygenase enzyme systems.
- Conditions the skin and has a cumulative effect with regular use. A natural LOX/COX-2 inhibitor.
Peppermint Oil: Because peppermint oil has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties, it not only can relieve pain and inflammation but can also calm the spasms that cause muscle cramps.
Birch Oil: Many people use this oil to rebuild bone structure and in general all things “bone”. Birch oil has some properties similar to aspirin such as having anti-inflammatory, fever reducing, and/or pain relieving properties.
Lemongrass: Strengthen tendons, cartilage, and connective tissue.
Good Herbs Bone & Tissue Support: Bone and Tissue Support contains a proprietary herbal blend of organic or wild-crafted herbs that help support healthy bones, connective tissue and skin for a strong physical structure.
By combining these individual items together, you’re creating a turbo cream that is sure to assist you in relieving those aches and pains!